The exact Speakers Schedule is still a work in progress.  However, one thing we are working hard to do is not have anyone presenting at the same time.  We want everyone to be able to attend each presentation.  Presentation times will vary between 1-1/2 hr to 1 hour.  And each person should be around the entire 3 days for one-on-one conversation and questions.  

As always, we are welcome to any and all suggestions to make this enjoyable for all.  

Full bio's of each person will be published, and of course updates as soon as they are confirmed. 

image.thumb.png.050bef13a25ce54faa464362849f3d65.png

On 4/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, Hyett6420 said:

I think this is a great event, can I ask for one "small" request.  Some of us would have to swim 4000 odd miles across the atlantic to get there and Im afraid on this occasion I cant make it.  Would it be possible to record it somehow so it can be put on your website as a webinar?   Obviously with a pay window so we can pay the registration fee as well?  

Andrew

Andrew, it is a good idea.  We are looking into it.  For any suggestions from any one, send to me in  private email so we don't clutter up here.  jmaxwell@donmaxwell.com

Maybe we should make a trip over the pond and do one.  Just a thought.  

• Like 2