Original Co-Pilot Control Yoke Wanted

Hi everyone,

I have posted this before but never got a picture back from Alan. I'm looking for an original co-pilot control yoke for 1968 M20E. Anyone have one? Please send me a pic.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

What co-pilot yoke do you currently have installed?  I ask because I have a 68 M20F that had the pilot yoke upgraded but not the co-pilot side.  If what you have currently is a match for what I have on the pilot side I could be interested in just a straight trade.  The attached picture shows my current control yokes.

36523637_260465244712208_5706083224917114880_n.jpg

Edited by MilitaryAV8R
Added picture.

1 hour ago, MilitaryAV8R said:

What co-pilot yoke do you currently have installed?  I ask because I have a 68 M20F that had the pilot yoke upgraded but not the co-pilot side.  If what you have currently is a match for what I have on the pilot side I could be interested in just a straight trade.  The attached picture shows my current control yokes.

36523637_260465244712208_5706083224917114880_n.jpg

What you have on the left side is a current style yoke mount. Interesting to see someone would go to the trouble of upgrading and only do one yoke.

6 hours ago, Marauder said:

What you have on the left side is a current style yoke mount. Interesting to see someone would go to the trouble of upgrading and only do one yoke.

reminds me of the thread where the owner was going to just change out one classic nav light for a LED.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jim Peace said:

reminds me of the thread where the owner was going to just change out one classic nav light for a LED.....

Last month the wife and I upgraded all exterior lights to LED except the landing light.  The lower nose cowling had been modified and was going to be a huge pain to change the light.  I already have the new LED bulb and am having the shop install it during annual right now.