Sun N Fun 2019

I’ll be there Thursday to Saturday.  Camping as well. Are there any items that you wished you would’ve packed?  I know I’ll have an empty Gatorade bottle in the tent so I don’t have to find a honey bucket at 3am.  Lol.  This is my first camping trip with the plane.

Sunscreen.   Check

tent   Check 

sleeping bag   Check   

Credit card to buy cool airplane stuff...duh 

Edit...wife just asked how the coffee is.  That’s all she cares about!!!

5 hours ago, air cooled dad said:

I’ll be there Thursday to Saturday.  Camping as well. Are there any items that you wished you would’ve packed?  I know I’ll have an empty Gatorade bottle in the tent so I don’t have to find a honey bucket at 3am.  Lol.  This is my first camping trip with the plane.

Sunscreen.   Check

tent   Check 

sleeping bag   Check   

Credit card to buy cool airplane stuff...duh 

Edit...wife just asked how the coffee is.  That’s all she cares about!!!

Lawn chairs, Sun shelter.

Clarence

16 minutes ago, Jim Peace said:

Move a bit further southeast to the Creek, 7FL6, and life will be great...:P

I dangerously talked to a spruce creek realtor at S&F. It’s the fees, taxes, and insurance that kill the deal for me. The dream is still there but it would completely drain the flying budget. 

6 minutes ago, MIm20c said:

I dangerously talked to a spruce creek realtor at S&F. It’s the fees, taxes, and insurance that kill the deal for me. The dream is still there but it would completely drain the flying budget. 

I understand but where else can you see a Helicopter lead a formation flight of RV's and lots of other crazy stuff......

IMG_9739.jpeg

• Haha 4