Mooney M20F for rent

On 3/29/2019 at 1:09 PM, Captnmack said:

I’ve seen this advertised before and saw this F last week when I dropped off a Propeller at the shop. I will probably go get checked out while mine is in pieces!

On 3/24/2019 at 11:51 PM, Zulu Aviation said:

We have a 1967 Mooney M20F Executive for rent in North Texas.  The aircraft is located at Fort Worth Meacham Airport (KFTW).  This aircraft has the classic Johnson bar and you will need to be checked out in it by one of our instructors in order to rent it.  The rental fee is $180 an hour wet for the first 10 hours and $200 an hour wet after the first 10 hours.  It has a 430 WAAS with an optional Garmin 796 and Stratus for a an additional flat fee per rental.  Drop me a line if interested.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, Volare said:

Still in active operation? Website?

On 12/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, Old Chub said:

This appears to be the same Mooney my CFI teaches out of, I guess he doesn't want to trash his up. I can ask him for contact info if you're interested. 

On 12/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, Volare said:

Still in active operation? Website?

We are still in operation and are looking to bring on more pilots.  Check out our web site at zuluaviationcorp.com.  We are running a special in the month of February, fly the Mooney for the price of a Cessna!  Any hour flown in February will be billed at the $145 rate of our Cessna 172.

Our Mooney M20F is still available and we are looking to bring on more pilots.  We are running a special for the month of February:  Fly the Mooney for the price of a Cessna 172.  Any hours flown during the month of February will be billed at the $145 rate we charge for our Cessna 172.  Check us out at zuluaviationcorp.com or E-Mail me at zuluaviationcorp@gmail.com.

58 minutes ago, hammdo said:

I’ll be calling ;o)

-Don

Looking forward to hearing from you Don!  We are running a sale for the month of February:  rent the Mooney for the price of a Cessna!  Any hours flown in February will only be charged at a rate of $145 an hour!  Tell your friends and earn a 10% referral commission for the hours they fly for the first year that they fly with us.

• 2 months later...

We are currently in the process of moving the Mooney to Hicks Field.  Unfortunately, the FBO we were with wasn't able to survive the Corona economic shutdown and had to close their doors, permanently.  We wanted to keep the Mooney at Meacham and checked with both of the other two FBOs at Meacham, but neither one had any ramp or hangar space available for us.  We are finalizing the lease on a hangar at Hicks and hope to move it to that airport by the end of next week.  Hicks Airfield is only about 10 miles north of Meacham Airport.

• Sad 1