Only 4 Months to OSH!

Well I’ve attended many times over the last 35 years and I’m embarrassed to say I would not recognize the main gate. I always slip in the secret way. If you tip the volunteers $36ish between the yellow bus and blue trolley they will sneak you in. 

• Haha 1

I've been five times and have never seen the front gate. I'd wanted to go ever since I was a kid. And by the time I had the independence and disposable income making it possible to go, I decided to hold off until I could fly there in my own airplane. 

I must say I got just a little emotional hearing "Cleared to land, welcome to Oshkosh" for the first time.

• Like 1

I've seen the front gate either - I like to land and camp and generally don't make it outside the perimeter.   I came the first time before finishing my PPL with the friend who inspired me to get into flying. The second time, I was in the left seat and he was in the right.  It was an emotional experience for someone who is not very emotional.

• Like 1