Are you going to Sun 'n Fun 2019? Visit us!

3 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

??? The notam is linked at the bottom of the front page.

https://www.flysnf.org/

:o:o:D

I'm going to need a long red and white stick with a red tip on it when I fly there.  I did not see it there but I was looking under  "Flying in Directions and Info" I just figured that would be the logical place to fine the PDF version of the NOTAM.  I did find another link I found brought me to the FAA site with the NOTAM but it was not easily printed.

Actually it is a big conspiracy they added that link after I questioned where to find it.:ph34r:

• Haha 2

On 3/20/2019 at 11:44 AM, Parker_Woodruff said:

Fellow MooneySpacers -

Who all is going?

Airspeed Insurance Agency (My wife and I) will be exhibiting in Hangar A at Sun 'n Fun.  Booth A-046.

We look forward to meeting each of you that is attending this year!

Blue Skies!

Parker and Hope

I won't be there next week, so will settle for a virtual drink with you both. Will call before my summertime renewal. 

Hope it's a good week for you!

• Like 1

I hope to be there for a couple of days. Have not worked out lodging. (Nancy doesn't do tents and I'd rather not fly in alone.)

We’re flying in Monday, Nancy will be my second set of eyes. Parking, not camping, in Vintage through Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/30/2019 at 6:27 AM, Bob_Belville said:

We’re flying in Monday, Nancy will be my second set of eyes. Parking, not camping, in Vintage through Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me know if we can help with your transportation after show hours. We’ll have a car 

We are staying at the Suburban Extended Stay in north Lakeland. I lived there for 94 days in 2011 and it was fine. Not sure how it is now...but it’s cheap.

1 hour ago, Parker_Woodruff said:

Let me know if we can help with your transportation after show hours. We’ll have a car 

We are staying at the Suburban Extended Stay in north Lakeland. I lived there for 94 days in 2011 and it was fine. Not sure how it is now...but it’s cheap.

Thanks Parker, we should be all set, we have a car reserved w Enterprise and are staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites up in the same general area. Relatively cheap...

Look forward to seeing you!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:10 AM, MIm20c said:

Catching two red eye flights to see S&F this year (Tues/Wed).  I’ll miss the Acclaim like speeds racing a 800 mile long storm home last year...55296845-1162-4B80-84E0-EED98AAF19F1.thumb.jpeg.6fe1359590a9d6ac2f0d80529b135ddc.jpeg

I was in a C182 with it camped in a hangar at TLH before this hit.  It was a complete beating of a trip home after that.  Both headwind and turbulence...