Scammer alert

28 minutes ago, wcb said:

Got it too..... he tried me.  I have now changed my password.  What would be the point?  Log into Mooneyspace as me (really).

A lot of people use the same password for everything. If they can get a password out of someone they can often get into their email, banking, etc...

http://niplilaw.com/moneyspace/en/login.html. (DO NOT LOG INTO THIS) THIS LINK IS ONLY HERE FOR REFERANCE. PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY LOG INTO THE LINK.

He sent this link. Its a copy of mooneyspace but a different website, so when you log in, it sends your password to him, along with your email.

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

How did he try? Asked you for your password outright?

As Niko says it looks like a MooneySpace page so you add your user name and password.  I am all good didn't get email or password from me!!! But he tried and changed password anyway.  Always good to change them often.  I almost never change this one since there is really nothing here but I changed it anyway.

5 minutes ago, wcb said:

As Niko says it looks like a MooneySpace page so you add your user name and password.  I am all good didn't get email or password from me!!! But he tried and changed password anyway.  Always good to change them often.  I almost never change this one since there is really nothing here but I changed it anyway.

You think my password "Iseefatpeople" can be hacked? Hope not. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, wcb said:

Got it too..... he tried me.  I have now changed my password.  What would be the point?  Log into Mooneyspace as me (really).

Since he got you, if you share you mooneyspace password with anything else, you need to change those passwords as well.

• Like 1

It must really suck to be one of these people.  What do you say to your child when they ask "daddy, what do you do for a living?"  How do you say "I'm a worthless piece of human garbage that just thieves from others"?  Or do you just look into the adoring eyes of your children and lie?

Edited by steingar
  • Like 2