64 M20C POH (owner's manual)

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, looking to acquire my first Mooney in the coming month or so.  I figured I would start with an older bird as I have no RG or C/S experience, and am a low time new pilot!

My question:  Does anyone have an e-version of the POH for a '64 M20c?  I would like to familiarize myself with the plane a little...

Thanks !

JC

1 hour ago, orionflt said:

BTW, please tell us a bit about yourself

I'm from Ottawa, Canada. I recently discovered aviation and I love it!  Got my PPL last summer and looking to do some xcountries with my family.  Hoping to do OSH this year as well.  I would like to do my IFR rating before too long, once I get used to the plane.  So much to learn...

Flew in a Mooney only once: in a late 70s M20J, which will likely be the plane I progress to.

There are owners manuals and POHs....

The most recent version of the M20C POH has the most data in it...

It was printed in 1977...

True... you need the proper document for legal reasons... a 65C needs a 65C OM...

You still want the most recent POH for all the performance data...

Short runways on hot days.... data is important for all planes... not just Mooneys...

Go Mooney!

-a-

Here is what is required for the "C" model Mooney per the TCDS (Type Certificate Data Sheet)

Google "Mooney TCDS" and download it to your computer. You'll have w wealth of information on just what is REQUIRED for any Mooney model you select. 

Interior Equipment: 401. .......FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual

(a) Flight Manual, dated October 20, 1961, required for S/N 1852, 1940 through 2622.

(b) Flight Manual dated August 21, 1970, for S/N 700005 and on. M20C S/N 20-0001 thru 20-0009.

(c) Flight Manual dated January 1974, for S/N 20-0010 through 20-1146. See Note 2.

(d) Flight Manual dated December 1974, for S/N 20-1147 through 20-1172. See Note 2.

(e) Flight Manual dated August 1975, for S/N 20-1173 through 20-1185. See Note 2.

(f) Flight Manual dated October 1975, for S/N 20-1186 through 20-1218. See Note 2. Superseded by (g).

(g) Pilot’s Operating Handbook dated October 15, 1977, for S/N 20-1240 and on (replaces (f) for S/N 20-1186 and

• Like 1