JPI EDM 700 6 Cyl for sale

I currently upgraded to a 900 so I no longer need the EDM700 that was previously in the aircraft.
the 700 works just fine and records data. The screen works pretty good. Includes all the cabling,
and I have new CHT and EGT probes. as in NEW and never used. I have 5 Bayonet CHT probes that
are compatible with the Tanis heaters and 6 1280 EGT probes. I only have 5 CHT's since the 6th one
was used in the install. size is 3 1/8 and includes all the cabling. Just for reference, this kit goes for
$2225 new on aircraft spruce. I don't expect that for the kit but Please don't low ball me either.
I'm willing to part the kit out. If you have a O or IO360, i'm more than willing to only sell 4 out of the 6 probes.
REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. PM me or Call me at 949-267-8813.

The attachment is a video just to show it in use. Ignore the EGT's. it was when the plane was being set up for
a HP boost.

PS every aircraft should have a good and reliable engine monitor. It'll pay for itself over the first 1 or 2 years.
whether you decide to buy this or a JPI 930, an aircraft deserves a good and decent engine monitor.

20190312_104805[1].jpg

20190312_104820[1].jpg

20190312_104840[1].jpg

20190312_104907[1].jpg