Mooney - log cabin hybrid (not airworthy)

1 hour ago, DXB said:

I don’t see it- what doesn’t match in the tail?

If you look carefully at the top photo (the one with the snow machine and its rider) the empennage lacks anything underneath the rudder.  Indeed there appears to be a triangular hole in the empennage.  In the close up photo below there is a rudder extension, or fin, or something below the rudder that wasn't there in the first photo.  Pretty sloppy mistake on the part of whomever photoshopped this.  There are also irregularities in the cut line between the empennage and the logs, not sloppy but poor technique.  

The interior shot looks far better, and I'm impressed the photoshopped thought to put in the reflections of the windows, nice touch.  At least it would be if he hadn't gotten it wrong.  The window reflections don't match the windows they're reflecting.

1 hour ago, steingar said:

If you look carefully at the top photo (the one with the snow machine and its rider) the empennage lacks anything underneath the rudder.  Indeed there appears to be a triangular hole in the empennage.  In the close up photo below there is a rudder extension, or fin, or something below the rudder that wasn't there in the first photo.  Pretty sloppy mistake on the part of whomever photoshopped this.  There are also irregularities in the cut line between the empennage and the logs, not sloppy but poor technique.  

The interior shot looks far better, and I'm impressed the photoshopped thought to put in the reflections of the windows, nice touch.  At least it would be if he hadn't gotten it wrong.  The window reflections don't match the windows they're reflecting.

In the second photo the perspective is from a higher level, and anything below the rudder (presumably nothing) is obscured by the right elevator. 

The line where the empennage was sawed through to match the contour of the logs on the outside looks pretty real to me - a real irregular cut through metal, not a photoshop edit.

I don't see any incongruity in the window reflections in the interior view relative to the outside appearance of the cabin. 

The ugly tail number on the stripped empennage is real as well, as noted in the previous post http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N1282X.html

Pics show they fixed it after the gear up (including swapping for a whole different empennage?) , began stripping for a  repaint, and then gave up.  Probably found some corrosion somewhere.

The floors are so fresh... cardboard is spread everywhere...

The vertical column seems to not penetrate the floor..?

The photo is as real as it gets...

• missing parts... tale cone, inspection panels, and hinge cover...
  • Offset trace marks on the tail evenly spaced from the actual cut...
  • Some bent aluminum still looking for a repair...
  • extra cardboard right about where José’s special device goes... :)

How is this decoration going to be used, is it a bed, some chairs, or a table?

If the giant widescreen TV gets installed...

• realistic-ish flight sim...
  • fly-in movies...

That decoration sure cost a lot... of effort...

Best regards,

-a-