PlanePlastics for 74 F

I've been thinking about redoing the entire interior with Jaeger... then decided that $$$ would be better spent on the panel / ADS-B and LED
Decided to potentially buy a few PlanePlastic Parts for my 1974 M20F. Went online, and there's a substantial gap in the catalog (roughly 1970 - 1977).

Looked up the part numbers in the Mooney Parts Book, and they're not allegedly available at PP. 

Anyone have an insight on this? I have an email into PP currently. But, wondering if I need to go elsewhere, or bite the proverbial 3000 Jaeger interior bullet??? 

When  I called one of the popular interior guys about replacement carpet and panels he said he did not have data for my 75F and I would have to ship the panels to him.   In the time I could box the panels and ship them to him, I created new ones covered in rich Corinthian Leather.

46 minutes ago, GLJA said:

Decided to potentially buy a few PlanePlastic Parts for my 1974 M20F. Went online, and there's a substantial gap in the catalog (roughly 1970 - 1977).

Looked up the part numbers in the Mooney Parts Book, and they're not allegedly available at PP. 

Anyone have an insight on this? I have an email into PP currently.

I hope folks who know me know I do not go off easily, but the folks at PP really got to me.

/rant on/

Be careful what you order and how you pay. Near the end of September I called up and ordered several hundred of dollars of parts, gave them a credit card, and was told they would contact me with the final price, as one product required an extra shipping charge. Got a price two days later via email, called back and approved the amount they were going to charge me, and thought that was the end of it. Had one part arrive cut too short, so called them back and arranged to send the part back and have them ship another one to me. About two weeks later, I receive the part. Then, a month later, I receive a charge on the same credit card for the new part and shipping. Called them up, and was told it was a billing error and they would get it straightened out, but it might take a few weeks. Four months later, I get a letter from them saying I have an outstanding debit balance due to problems during a "System Conversion". It seems a part I ordered for about $280 should have had a $160 shipping charge, and they have applied the amount they erroneously charged me for the part we swapped out, to the balance. Have not resolved this with them yet, but it is a good bet they will never see a dime of this CB's money ever again.

Of note, once they charged my credit card for the amount of the exchange part, I cancelled the card. I received a notice from Bank of America in January, someone had tried to charge against the card, but BofA had rejected it. While I do not know for certain who it was, PP has already shown they would do such a thing without notifying me or getting my approval, so I am glad I cancelled the card.

/rant off/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

I hope folks who know me know I do not go off easily, but the folks at PP really got to me.

/rant on/

/rant off/

Thanks for the advice. I just went to the hangar and all I REALLY need is the door panel. The the front panel for the pilot side might be repairable/salvageable. "If" I can find those, I feel I could remove the rest, scrub and paint, and reinstall. The rear side panels look untouched. Probably because you can count on one hand how many times there's been more than 2 sounds on board for a flight. 

Option B is blow a wad on Jaeger, and be done with it. But, as many have said, I'm feeling the CB Flu coming on. 

1 hour ago, acpartswhse said:

I may have a new door panel that I got with N5800Q.  A photo and what you think it is worth and how to ship?  acpartswhse@aol.com 423 231 3491

Sent you an email. Thanks,