Need Electric Fuel Pump Switch

Any idea where to get the on/off/circuit breaker switch for the boost fuel pump for a 1975 F model?

Thank you!

You’ll need a Klixon rocker. Some may have spares floating around. Is the switch broke (won’t stay in the on position)? Or is the cover cracked?

If you can’t find a used one Sensata sells them new but they are pricey and you will need to find a way to label the switch.

https://www.sensata.com/products/electrical-protection/20tc-series-aircraft-circuit-breaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 months later...

Hi All.  I am a new Mooney M20C owner.  My switch just quit.    It is 10 amp (not easy to get under there :)   Did anyone end up resolving this?  Does Alan sell these?  Where did you buy from?  My A&P is having a hard time location one, and I am as well.   Thanks in advance!!!

Probably available from Aircraft Spruce... New is better than used...

If on a tight budget and have to go used... @Alan Fox is a great place to start...

Look up how many amps it is rated for. It will be a circuit breaker and switch combo...

Swapping it out will probably require removing the bus Bar off the back of a row of CB switches...

To get access to the back of the CB switches it helps to have the access cover open in front of the windshield.

The CBs that wear the most are usually the landing light and anything with an electric motor on it...

You can tell the amount of wear on the CB switch by how prominent the click is when the switch goes over center... no click, the CB trips more easily...

If this is your first time to remove the access panel, expect to be surprised...50 year’s of resealing those things can be interesting.

If you skip using the access panel... welcome to MooneySpace!  Upside down with your head in the foot well, a screw driver in one hand and a flashlight in the other...

Check all the CBs on the same buss bar... if you only do it once, it will last another 50 years...

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-

Hi All.  I am a new Mooney M20C owner.  My switch just quit.    It is 10 amp (not easy to get under there :)   Did anyone end up resolving this?  Does Alan sell these?  Where did you buy from?  My A&P is having a hard time location one, and I am as well.   Thanks in advance!!!

Wow...This Forum is amazing!!    Thank You for your time and reply!  It is a 10amp..I confirmed this yesterday (upside down with my head in the foot well and legs across the Passenger seat).  I saw the bus bar.  I have 3 switches connected to the bar on that side.  Would you happen to know if the switches can be changed individually in the bar or does the whole unit need to be ordered?   I am looking on Air Craft Spruce and am having a hard time matching.  Thanks Again!

See if this matches what you have...

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/pbcircuitbrkr2.php?clickkey=336630

When something like this comes up, and the usual low cost aircraft supplier doesn’t have what you need.

Lasar.com or your local MSC is the place to go.  Dan at Lasar is worth talking to... you get a lot of experience with the price...

The bus bar on the back will hold the row of CBs captive... unscrewing the bus bar to free the one you want is all just part of the job...

PP knowledge only... not a mechanic.

Best regards,

-a-