Boeing Acquires ForeFlight

I'm happy to help you with it if you're confused.
There are three plans, three regions for maps, and the Jep option. I've been a customer for five years and have never talked to anyone on the phone. Because all the prices ARE posted on the website. Just check the boxes for what you need and the subscription updates. It couldn't be easier.
Maybe you can find a 12 year old hanging around. I'm sure they could help. :blink:

Can you be the 12 year old for me and figure out the differences in the Garmin “paks”? I ended up talking to someone at Garmin to figure out the a la carte was cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Can you be the 12 year old for me and figure out the differences in the Garmin “paks”? I ended up talking to someone at Garmin to figure out the a la carte was cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, the “packs” are confusing. Calling them helps. I say I have this in my cockpit, what do I need. It always seems to be cheaper than I was anticipating so they are at least not up selling me (yet) on stuff I don’t need.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Hahahah... I could try. But I've never looked at, or purchased Garmin paks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsxrpilot said:

I'm happy to help you with it if you're confused.

There are three plans, three regions for maps, and the Jep option. I've been a customer for five years and have never talked to anyone on the phone. Because all the prices ARE posted on the website. Just check the boxes for what you need and the subscription updates. It couldn't be easier.

Maybe you can find a 12 year old hanging around. I'm sure they could help. :blink:

I guess I wasn't clear, this is after they become Jeppesenized in a couple years.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gsxrpilot said:

Sorry, got it!

I'm hoping the influence goes the other way and ForeFlight fixes Jep. 

That's not how it works. Jepp buys competing products that they are losing market share to and slowly strangles them