My new project arrived!

45 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

I was very privileged to fly this beast on my birthday last year. The best birthday present ever. 

We launched and climbed out with a ridiculous deck angle. Tom gave me a quick demonstration of the controls with some cautioning to keep it coordinated. Within just a minute or so, he leveled us off and said, "your airplane." We were at FL150. 

IMG_5153.thumb.jpeg.5b914fa850053dcfc58a0d989a6e0014.jpeg

That thing looks like a big fat propeller with a little airplane hanging behind it.

• Like 2

I just saw a video where he sold Turbulence!  But teaser on building something new... faster... possibly pressurized.  I agree, Turbulence looked awesome!

Not that I have insider knowledge but yes it’s going to be pressurized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Dan208 said:

The Lancair IVP turbine has to be unreal . I need to start begging for a ride from a certain MS member .lol

I have a good friend in eastern OR I plan on stopping to see on trips to Port Angeles to see my sister.  Who knows, you just might get that ride.

Tom

2 minutes ago, Yooper Rocketman said:

I have a good friend in eastern OR I plan on stopping to see on trips to Port Angeles to see my sister.  Who knows, you just might get that ride.

Tom

Ooooh oooh oooh! Take me!  Take me!  Web us the Yooper-amazing-carpet coming east?

• Like 1

Tom

Let me know when you’re in Ontario..... I want to get in line.

• Like 2

I'm 15 miles from Ontario - maybe we can both get our ride at the same time?
I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!!

Ontario Oregon:) I believe that’s where his friend lives in a eastern Oregon. I am about 30 minutes from there.

• Like 1

Just now, xcrmckenna said:

Ontario Oregon:) I believe that’s where his friend lives in a eastern Oregon. I am about 30 minutes from there.

Ooooooh.  I was talking about Ontario Canada, ... eh.

But I still call shotgun.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yooper Rocketman said:

Tom

Best quote of the year for sure . I will be working on building hours , waiting patiently. 

Thank you