Registration confirmation?

ragedracer1977

I filled out the registration while I was sitting with the B2Osh guys after my first clinic day ever.  I’m going this year! 

However, I didn’t get a confirmation of any kind, which kinda sucks, cause I forgot what days I said I’d be there.  Lol.  Need to make hotel reservations, etc, and wondered if I’ll get a confirmation?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ragedracer1977 said:

I filled out the registration while I was sitting with the B2Osh guys after my first clinic day ever.  I’m going this year! 

However, I didn’t get a confirmation of any kind, which kinda sucks, cause I forgot what days I said I’d be there.  Lol.  Need to make hotel reservations, etc, and wondered if I’ll get a confirmation?

I don't believe that there is a confirmation.  In the past the site would show who was registered in a spreadsheet layout.  It has been brought up to the Caravan Board, but since I have not seen any movement I will engage with them as well.

As for the hotel, you can book rooms for when you want to be there.  Even if you originally said you would only be there Friday night but decide to fly in on Thursday, that is ok.

Brice, there's a registration link on the Caravan website. Menu is the left column. I just registered and paid myself. From there there's a link to payment page.

(KP, I was unable to order a 2nd T shirt through the merchandise page. It may need to be updated...)

1 minute ago, Bob_Belville said:

Brice, there's a registration link on the Caravan website. Menu is the left column. I just registered and paid myself. From there there's a link to payment page.

(KP, I was unable to order a 2nd T shirt through the merchandise page. It may need to be updated...)

I went through the whole registration process but never saw a place to pay?  Should I just fill it out again?

edit: I see it now, you have to go back to the main page and click registration again and then click the link to pay

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

Yeah, I went ahead and booked thursday through Saturday.  Secondary question, when/how do we pay the caravan fee?

www.mooneycaravan.com/registration/registration-fees-and-bbq-tickets

3 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

Yeah, I think I saw an email discussing that issue as well.  There are a few bugs to work out still.

Just now, ragedracer1977 said:

Next question, I’m bringing my wife.  Do I pay 2 registration fees? Or does one cover how ever many people fit in my plane?

One registration fee for the pilot and passengers.  Just additional for the BBQ.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

Next question, I’m bringing my wife.  Do I pay 2 registration fees? Or does one cover how ever many people fit in my plane?

You only have to pay for her BBQ ticket and a T Shirt if desired. Read what's included in your registration carefully. One registration covers anyone in your plane.

Didn’t you receive a PayPal confirmation of your registration payment?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dreamlifter said:

Just to be clear. Is this registration in addition to the "Clinic" registration fees?

I am planning on attending the Texas Wing clinic in San Marcos, TX (KYHI) April 5-7.

Thanks

Yes.  The clinics and the Caravan have two separate fees.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Mooney Caravan Checklist

Attend Texas Wing Clinic ……….

Register Mooney Caravan ……….

http://www.mooneycaravan.com/registration

Purchase Mooney Caravan Polo Shirt …..

Holiday Inn @ American Center, Madison ……

Reserve Dorm Room or camping @ Oshkosh ….

Now get my Mooney ready!   :)