Photo Gallery of Everyone’s Panels and Paint Schemes?

jerrodmonaghan

Is there a way to put together a photo gallery that would have a persons profile name attached so if you like something they have you could reach out to them? Curious if anyone else would think this would be helpful? Jerrod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way would be to ask the administrator to allow the thread to be a sticky and have people post their pictures to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It would be kind of neat to make a list of Mooney’s owned by users of MS and the current status and photos... a friend of mine has a vintage car that is kind of exclusive. They have a club with everyone’s vin#’s in order from oldest to the last one off the assembly line... they have 45% accounted for. Pretty good considering the volume produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find the thread where people posted their favorite plane and favorite ride to go with it...

Many people don’t mind sharing that much detail...

Some people prefer their privacy... we have many members that visit often, but don’t post anything...

Best regards,

-a-

9 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

OK, this thread has been up for over 24 hours and @Bob_Belville @Marauder and @gsxrpilot have not posted pictures of their panels on this thread. And @Bob_Belville and @aviatoreb haven't put up pictures of their new paint schemes  . . .  Is the internet down?

Panel updated 2012 by Twin Lakes Avionics, Advance NC features GTN 750 w FS510, GDL 88, PFD 1000Pro w AOA, SV, ADS-B, EDM 930 w RAD, CYA 100 AOA.

This year it will get a new autopilot upgrading the STEC 50 to the STEC 3100. The Aspen will go MAX. Considering adding an Aspen MFD with extended battery to eliminate back up ASI, T&B, ALT, AI.

IMG_20190129_142608151.thumb.jpg.075349e95a624cbd9181ad71a13388f6.jpg

Paint by Hawk Aircraft Services, Zephyrhills FL June 2018. Owner design with help from Scheme Designers. Imron with 4 metallic trim colors. (Cowl is SabreCowl by GDS Aero - David Staffeldt.)

IMG_20190107_153647859_HDR.thumb.jpg.ffce7c168c48716679749e138d0cb3c6.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 2/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, LANCECASPER said:

OK, this thread has been up for over 24 hours and @Bob_Belville @Marauder and @gsxrpilot have not posted pictures of their panels on this thread. And @Bob_Belville and @aviatoreb haven't put up pictures of their new paint schemes  . . .  Is the internet down?

Did someone call?  Someone wants to see pictures of my airplane?!!  :-)  paint by J&M in middlebury vt.

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

Edited by aviatoreb
  • Like 10

Sorry, been out flying formation all day.

I don't have any up to date pictures.  The PMA450a has been upgraded to a b. The three blanks on the right are now an AV20S in the top, a Guardian CO detector in the second.

An Aspen MFD MAX is on order as is the MAX upgrade for the PFD. That will eliminate the G5 and the ASI. The Altimeter and pre-select will go once an autopilot upgrade is confirmed.

IMG_2503.thumb.JPG.ee9fed5a604a591603e1f79f5ea7d836.JPG

IMG_2511.thumb.JPG.7be77b8f60631b0344a175199fa95bd2.JPG

• Like 7

15 hours ago, jetdriven said:

yes.  removed them to pull the wire for the radios.  it was crappy carpet glued to crappy pressboard side panels, and it basically fell apart

It almost falls under the what were they thinking.  Along with Antique Moss Green(official Mooney name) carpet.    Note the guns button on the throttle and the lights can be switched from red to white.

mooneynight.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yetti said:

14 rocker switches in @gsxrpilot to the 5 in my F.   What the heck are you doing with all those switches?

From left to right...

1. Master,
  2. Alternator 1,
  3. Alternator 2,
  4. Low Boost Pump,
  5. High Boost Pump,
  6. Landing Light,
  7. Taxi Light,
  8. Strobes,
  9. Nav Lights,
  10. Recog Lights (INOP),
  11. Pitot Heat,
  12. Prop Heat,
  13. EFIS (Aspen PFD),
  14. Radio Master,
  15. Elec Trim,
  16. Prime Pump.

So as you see there are actually 16 rocker switches. Two of them, the Alternators 1&2 and the Landing/Taxi lights, are split rockers. :D

496442108_ScreenShot2019-02-25at9_20_34PM.png.45e32c41e85136a03e7748d74c593e30.png

20 hours ago, Yetti said:

14 rocker switches in @gsxrpilot to the 5 in my F.   What the heck are you doing with all those switches?

Those additional switches are the "Induce Panel Envy" switches. Merely having six wasn't going to properly get the job done.

I think I have only five switches as well... but also have the "gun button" to light things up. I keep telling myself that's OK. :lol:

Edited by David_H
  • Haha 1