FAA aircraft registration slow

bradp

Hey all

I’ve been trying to update my address on my aircraft registration- first time I sent it in was just before the shutdown. No joy.   Tried again sending a second copy just after the government  reopened.  Still no joy. 

Anyone else have issues with registrations? 

43 minutes ago, bradp said:

Hey all

I’ve been trying to update my address on my aircraft registration- first time I sent it in was just before the shutdown. No joy.   Tried again sending a second copy just after the government  reopened.  Still no joy. 

I just renewed mine last week online and got it in the mail yesterday.

Russ

We bought the airplane on Dec 21st and the title change was online Feb 15th.  I was told they were working during the shutdown even though they weren't getting their paychecks on time.  I'm still waiting for the official registration card to come in the mail.

I'm hoping that this is an indication that GA is healthy and growing :)

3 hours ago, bradp said:

Hey all

I think everything has been delayed. My medical information hasn't been updated on the registry site as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 12:00 PM, stevesm20b said:

Bought my 231 on 10/24/2018. Sent my registration in on 10/24/2018. Got a 120 day extension on 01/09/2019. Still haven't received my registration card. 

I purchased my ‘65 C Mooney on 1/16/19 and received my registration card last week. Have you looked at the FAA website to see if the registration has been updated?

• Like 1