Pirep on Treasure Coast Avionics

thomas1142

They installed my G5s, Aera660, and JPI 900. I thought they did a pretty good job with 1 caveat; after installation my stec 50 will no longer track VORs, they looked at it and thought it was an stec problem. I never use that functionality, it’s GPS all the time, so I can’t be positive it worked before, so I let it go.

I was trying to get the G5s done before a trip, they completed it as scheduled.  Cathy (owner) is easy to work with. They seem busy, thanks for reminding me, I asked her to update my GTN a few months ago, haven’t checked if it was done. Their hangar is a short walk from mine.

I've had a few things installed by then and am very happy with their work. Just like with you, they came in thousands under several other estimates I received when it came time for the GDL 88 installation, and they did a great job connecting it to the GTN 750. They also put in the Flightstream and did an excellent job. I was skeptical of the estimate, but that's exactly what the final invoice came to.

The owner, Cathy Rudd, took over the business from her dad and it's very important to her that she have happy customers.

• Like 2