Spinner filler/doubler "ear" plates WANTED

Jarod O

Hi.  I am weighing options on used spinners for a Hartzell HC-C2YK prop, and one I'm looking at doesn't have the filler plates.  Anybody have a spare set?  Here's the details:

Spinner plate #680024 (Mooney part#) or #B-2480 (Hartzell part #).  Picture below.  These plates went on:

Hartzell spinner assembly #835-33 (dome #C-1904-3).  They were fitted on '69 and later pre-J model M20's.

There is a set on eBay at the moment for $200, but that's way above my budget.  It's for an old Bellanca Cruisair.

By the way, I'm new here, and I have to say I've already had really great response and interaction from this community.  Thumbs up to Mooney folks!

Jarod

Filler plates.jpg

img]Hi.  I am weighing options on used s Spinner plate #680024 (Mooney part#) or #B-2480 (Hartzell part #).  Picture below.  These plates went on:
Hartzell spinner assembly #835-33 (dome #C-1904-3).  They were fitted on '69 and later pre-J model M20's.
There is a set on eBay at the moment for $200, but that's way above my budget.  It's for an old Bellanca Cruisair.
By the way, I'm new here, and I have to say I've already had really great response and interaction from this community.  Thumbs up to Mooney folks!

Jarod
https://mooneyspace.com/uploads/monthly_2019_02/244230826_Fillerplates.thumb.jpg.22cf8ca5c7d8a08652f9ab04484dfeb8.jpg' alt='244230826_Fillerplates.thumb.jpg.22cf8ca5c7d8a08652f9ab04484dfeb8.jpg'>

PM Alan Fox on this site. He is our Sanford & son.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If he calls me, and I hear him yell "you big dummy!" in the background, I'll know I got the right guy.  Best TV show ever.  

I think he spends a fair amount of time in Philly. You’re more likely to hear “what’s a matter for you?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• 4 weeks later...