Airspeed Insurance Agency - MooneySpace Sponsor

Parker_Woodruff

Hello all!

I'm excited to announce that we've become a sponsor of MooneySpace!  After working in aviation insurance both as an agent and an underwriter for the greater part of the last decade, I started an agency that services all aviation insurance segments- personal, business, and commercial.

While aviation is experiencing a general hardening of the insurance market (capacity going down, rates going up for some policyholders and new customers), we will professionally represent all clients in such a way that ensures they receive the best prices and most broad coverage available from each respective carrier.  Clients can rest easy knowing that they are being represented by true aviation professionals.

Feel free to reach out here, thru the web form at AirspeedInsurance.com, or by phone at 214-295-5055.  My email is Parker@airspeedinsurance.com.

As always, if you have any insurance questions or would like a quote, feel free to contact me.  I look forward to working with you all!

I'll also be making a few more posts over the next month addressing common insurance questions and concerns.

Parker Woodruff

Airspeed Ad1.png

Bold Logo PNG 1000.png

• Like 15

Way to go, Parker!

I saw the website appear in your signature line yesterday...

We need to work on an MS group rate...  :)

Anyone that checks in, discussing safety issues, maintenance, and Mooney flying techniques, must be a better risk than the other guys...

In another month, we can congratulate Parker for being an MSer for a decade...

If I have the proper memory... a young Parker acquired an M20K and took on the project of having it converted/updated to a 252... (let me know if that is near correct...)

Congrats and best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

If I have the proper memory... a young Parker acquired an M20K and took on the project of having it converted/updated to a 252... (let me know if that is near correct...)

Congrats and best regards,

-a-

It was a 252 with an awful useful load that Don Maxwell did the Encore conversion.

Hopefully a third Mooney in my future...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, carusoam said:

We need to work on an MS group rate...  :)

Anyone that checks in, discussing safety issues, maintenance, and Mooney flying techniques, must be a better risk than the other guys...

Amen, brother! Maybe multi-Mooney Summit attendees can do the same, too. :lol:

14 hours ago, carusoam said:

In another month, we can congratulate Parker for being an MSer for a decade...

Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Not just our airplanes . . .

Next week will make 10 years 4 months, and you are closing in on your decade mark yourself. With more posts than Parker and I combined!  :o

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Parker_Woodruff said:

It was a 252 with an awful useful load that Don Maxwell did the Encore conversion.

Hopefully a third Mooney in my future...

I saw your posts about that 252 when I first joined MooneySpace. But I was shopping for an M20C/E. I just didn't think I could afford a 252. But I never forgot about that Mooney, and now I'm close to having one just like it.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 10:23 AM, Parker_Woodruff said:

Hello all!

--- cut --

As always, if you have any insurance questions or would like a quote, feel free to contact me.  I look forward to working with you all!

I'll also be making a few more posts over the next month addressing common insurance questions and concerns.

Parker Woodruf

I think I saw your plane at Don's in early 2012 when I was picking up my J. Congratulations.

On 2/13/2019 at 7:13 PM, carusoam said:

Parker had me put an eyeball on the 252 and do a quick test flight for him before he bought it. It was at 57AZ, where I'm now based and 2-3 hangars down from the hangar I bought.

Edited by KLRDMD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1