Fly Along with me in my MooneyM20C Ranger!

PilotFun101

Hi All,

Come Fly Along with me in my MooneyM20C Ranger to experience fun flights with GoPro's! Subscribe at YouTube.com/PilotFun101 Thank you for your support! As a child I always had a interest in airplanes. I always wanted to be dropped off at my local small airport and just look at the airplanes tied down and in hangers. Sometimes for hours driving everyone crazy. I just found myself hanging out. I remember telling myself I could never do this. I can never be a pilot or even own an airplane. I lost my Dad at 18 years old from cancer. So as I grow up I lost my track and sight of airports and aviation all together. In 2005 I found myself driving passed a Airport in NY (MGJ). I found myself just walking around bringing back memories as a child and thinking about my father who always pushed me to get my pilots licence. I then found hangers and pilots! Well, that was it for me! A pilot offered to take me flying. I feel in love again with aviation and that's when my Love Story began! I then told myself I must for fill at least one of my childhood dreams and become a pilot. I saved money and with my grandmother support and who also helped raise me I did it!  I know there are people out there who were like me for sure.  So I am hoping with my YouTube Channel I can inspire others to continue on with their own dreams and make their own Aviation Love Story.  I feel blessed and thankful I can share my Aviation Love Story. So fly along with me and enjoy my love and passion for Aviation!   Subscribe at YouTube.com/PilotFun101

#PilotFun101 #HelpingToInspireOthers #AviationIsWorthPursuing #AviationIsFamily 

Whats your Aviation Love Story?   

pilot fun 101 with youtube and facebook2.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/10/2019 at 12:19 PM, midlifeflyer said:

At that YouTube address under the tab that says "videos"?

Let me be more picky.   It's a video section of a website and all I got was a bunch of words and when I clicked on the big logo, all I got was a picture of a big ole logo.   so linking the big ole logo to the youtube site may make people want to subscribe.   Or doing a demo video like youtube lets you do.  That would have been better than words.