Mooney Caravan XXII Registration Now Open

CCowboy

6 minutes ago, MooneyPoor said:

I'd love to go and I'll be looking at the HKY event to get setup! A bit nervous to be honest, I've listened to OSH on liveatc for the past few years and my blood pressure goes up just listening!

Look forward to seeing you at HKY! We all had a first time flying formation and a few decide it's not for them but most find it fun if hard work initially. 

For sure Caravan is the best way to arrive KOSH. 

http://www.mooneycaravan.com/training/mid-atlantic

• Like 1

Last year was my first year.  After the first day of formation training, I was thinking of going home.  I'm glad I stayed.  Now, I cannot wait for it - it's so much fun flying into OSH this way.  A bit intense for us new guys,  but loads of fun.  I realize it isn't for everyone, but would recommend giving it a try.  

• Like 3

Someone in the NE needs to step up and organize a clinic. When we held the very first clinic here in Texas back in 2014, we brought safety pilots and ground school instructors from California. After five years, we've now grown our own crop of safety pilots/instructors. I for one, would be happy to come to NE in the early summer to help with a clinic. 
In fact, Texas was the first "Wing" organized as a unit of the Caravan. Now there are seven separate "Wing's" within the Caravan org. Let's organize an eighth in the NE.

Hear, hear...some great formators up in NorEast already ... bet some of us Best Coasters/Gunfighters would be willing to help out again! And as mentioned for TX, there are more experienced Caravan Formators all over now from which to draw...
  • Like 1