SOLD Transponder KT76 w/tray $450 or OBO reduced SOLD

wcb

SOLD Transponder KT76 w/tray $450 or OBO reduced SOLD

This is the more rare and hard to find KT76 not to be confused with the KT76A or KT76C.  The wiring is different and cannot swap for the A OR C.  It will slide in replace the KT 76 or KT 78 (again no A or C).  It went out and would not power up so I sent it to El Paso Aero to be fixed (as you can see from the paper work Jan 16, 2019) and powers up fine now as you can see from the light in the picture.  While doing the transponder test it was discovered the the encoder is also bad(this past Monday).  So,  I decided the heck with it I am going to go ahead and add Avidyne GPS/NAV/COM, Transponder and new encoder.   So I now have the KT 76 available and thought I would offer it here before ebay or anywhere else.  I have sent it back to El Paso Aero to confirm all is good and has a clean bill of health.  El Paso Areo sent me an exchange unit and you can see it is still wrapping.