115cf Oxygen Bottles

jgarrison

Edit 10/10/2019. Just ordered some new oxygen bottles. New manufactured $1,550 plus shipping. New Surplus manufactured 5/2017, $1,250 plus shipping (you will lose 2.5 years of bottle life and hydro will need to be done 5/22 vs. sometime in 2024). Regular price over $1,750.

Thanks, Jimmy

Edit 5/20/2020.

I just ordered a new batch of bottles. Two options:

1) bottle MFG date of 6/2019 (so has 14 years life left): $1,450 plus shipping (and sales taxes if you live in TX).

2) bottle MFG date of 11/2017 (so has a little less than 12.5 years life left): $1,225.

Retail on the bottles is now $1,872

Best way to reach me is email: jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com or jimmy@gmaxamericanaircraft.com

Edited by jgarrison
New Info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Dear Mooney guys,

Trying to help a friend here in Europe I'm looking for an oxygen bottle plus regulator for M20K 252.  115 q ft.

any information about a supplier is very welcome.  what are typical prices today? Also a used part which is good for overhaul could be an option.

Thank you!

Wolfgang

8 hours ago, moonair said:

thank you, jgarrison!

please let me konw, if you will have new stock again.

if so, please advise on P/N, price and when it would become available.  I'm very interested.

have a nice day

wolfgang

I normally only stock the 115cf composite bottles. Do you need that or something different.

27 minutes ago, xavierde said:

@jgarrison I would be interested too. I have a Kevlar one which is over 15yrs in my 252 so the whole O2 system is INOP.

Thank you!

Email me at jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com and let me know what size (77 or 115cf). I will be ordering a batch in the next few days. I will get you a price.

12 hours ago, jgarrison said:

I normally only stock the 115cf composite bottles. Do you need that or something different.

would need the 115 qf bottle plus regulator.  also importanrt which document/form is available with the parts.

thank you and kind greetings from spain.

wolfgang

8 hours ago, moonair said:

would need the 115 qf bottle plus regulator.  also importanrt which document/form is available with the parts.

thank you and kind greetings from spain.

wolfgang

The bottle will come with the proper 8130 form. It is not a Mooney part number but it is the same bottle. If you are needing it shipped to Europe we would have to discuss what it is exactly that you need.

I just ordered bottles. Two options:

1) bottle MFG date of 6/2019 (so has 14 years life left): $1,450 plus shipping (and sales taxes if you live in TX).

2) bottle MFG date of 11/2017 (so has a little less than 12.5 years life left): $1,225.

Retail on the bottles is $1,872

• 3 weeks later...