Lake Havasu lunch!

How many people are going? I would like to go if the weather is not bad.

Right now if the weather holds out three Mooney’s and maybe one or two other brands. I contacted Hangar 24 and they said seating shouldn’t be a problem at least an hour before the super bowl starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xcrmckenna said:

Yeah it’s been up and down. Probably a Sunday morning decision. If we watch the Super Bowl start arriving about 1:30, if just lunch about 11:30.

That will be a good hop from your home field!

• Like 1

That will be a good hop from your home field!

I ferried my plane down to Vegas last weekend. It’s about a 4 hour flight. I’m finishing up my IR training down there starting the 4th. Catching a commercial flight back down there tomorrow morning.

GEEZZ! It really is &*( *(*()_  Egypt!    :-) :-)
Down for annual or I'd be there. 

We have one street light in the whole county......:) Maybe we can catch up another time. I’ll be in the Vegas area till the 12th if you get out of annual sooner than later.

I've got relatives up near Portland but at least they are in the real world. I'd go to your airport next time up there just to see what it is. 

Big annual this year. Won't be done for a while. Lots of stuff I want to do rather than have to do. Lots of new stuff just because I stay ahead of the power curve. I don;t like surprises on the road. 

• Like 1

I've got relatives up near Portland but at least they are in the real world. I'd go to your airport next time up there just to see what it is. 
Big annual this year. Won't be done for a while. Lots of stuff I want to do rather than have to do. Lots of new stuff just because I stay ahead of the power curve. I don;t like surprises on the road. 

Lol, graduated college in Portland. They can have it....:) Sounds like a busy annual. If you make it into Oregon come by I’ll give you the five minute tour and buy lunch!

2 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

We have one street light in the whole county......:) Maybe we can catch up another time. I’ll be in the Vegas area till the 12th if you get out of annual sooner than later.

Never been there, but I have landed at Christmas Valley and Lakeview.

• Like 1

Never been there, but I have landed at Christmas Valley and Lakeview.

Christmas Valley is a really nice airport, at least now. Landed there this summer and walked to the golf course just down the road to eat. It’s about a 40 minute flight from my home airport. Never been to Lakeview, but drove through there a few times to go look at Mooney’s for sale in California:)

2 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

Christmas Valley is a really nice airport, at least now. Landed there this summer and walked to the golf course just down the road to eat. It’s about a 40 minute flight from my home airport. Never been to Lakeview, but drove through there a few times to go look at Mooney’s for sale in California:)

I took a friend to pick up two Great Dane puppies from Troutdale. We went IFR to the Dalls and headed south. The puppies got air sick and we landed at Christmas Valley to clean up the mess.

I took a friend to pick up two Great Dane puppies from Troutdale. We went IFR to the Dalls and headed south. The puppies got air sick and we landed at Christmas Valley to clean up the mess.

That’s pretty much the only reason someone will land there, an unexpected detour:) Two Great Dane puppies I bet still made a heck of a mess....