To owners in Miami

Redpat2061

Hey yall

I'm a low time instrument student with all my hours in 172s - but when I'm done with instrument, I'm going to need a plane and my mission is everything mooneys are known for. 

I've seen a couple on the ramp at TMB but I've never been able to meet any owners, so I've never even sat in one.

Have been reading the forum and I understand there are no mooneys to rent down here. So are there any owners in miami or south Broward willing to take me for a flight? Fuel will be on me, as is tradition.

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:29 PM, Hector said:

I’m up in Jacksonville FL but fly to KTMB every couple of months to check on my Mom. If no one else pipes in from south FL, I can let you know when I’m visiting next and I’ll be glad to take you up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hector,

Where do you fly out of in Jacksonville? 

Hector,
Where do you fly out of in Jacksonville? 

I have a hangar at Herlong. Been there a few years. Before that I had a hangar at Craig but it took some damage from the hurricane and KHEG is closer to home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro