FNG

Air pirate

7 hours ago, Sabremech said:

I’ll have a pretty decent 66 C model for sale later this year. Going through it now taking care of details and should be ready to sell after the TruTrak auto pilot STC is finished. Price will be at the $40K range.

David

Thank you David,

whenever you are ready to sell it, please send  me some pics and info.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DonMuncy said:

Don't feel bad David. A whole bunch of us don't know either. We just wait for someone else to ask.

Google will tell you all you need to know! That’s the only reason why I know what it means.

Edited by Sabremech
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

I will bite again, albeit with reluctance. 

RTFM?

It's the final act of desperation from most Information Technology people about the users they have to be nice to.  I have made lots of consulting dollars being able to read the manual and boil it down to 10 steps.  The information is there, but most people find it easier to call and ask.  

There is a Service and Maintenance manual for your mooney that the government actually requires you to have to work on the plane.  Most of the information you need is in there, but back the in the 70's there was alot left to chance.    "reassemble in reverse order"    Which is usually "Oh Crap" why was step 1 not - Take many pictures.   But now it is too late.  So you have to come on here and shame yourself to ask the questions, or risk getting lambasted by the grumpy IA. 

• Like 1