DTOPS/CBP Sticker

smwash02

Hi All,

Has anyone received their DTOPS/CBP sticker for this year? I paid for mine in November of last year and the site says 'fulfillment indicated' unlike 'fulfillment completed' like my past years'. Looking at the 'view aircraft', this year doesn't have a number assigned yet so I suspect that means it hasn't shipped yet either.

1 hour ago, smwash02 said:

Hi All,

Has anyone received their DTOPS/CBP sticker for this year? I paid for mine in November of last year and the site says 'fulfillment indicated' unlike 'fulfillment completed' like my past years'. Looking at the 'view aircraft', this year doesn't have a number assigned yet so I suspect that means it hasn't shipped yet either.

Yep, no number till they are back to work and assign a number. I am in the same boat. But you are good to go by just printing your receipt off that shows you paid them for your 2019 decal. Then you can file your eAPIS either using your 2018 number or just leaving the field blank - either method is acceptable to the CBP. And of course CBP is still working the border station just like ATC is still working. I came back across this past weekend. The only positive of this is that it seemed to me that traffic is much lighter than normal due to concern for the shutdown. 

• Like 1

I also paid for mine in November and got the sticker in December.   I would just call ahead to the port and double check before showing up without one. As @kortopates advises you will probably be ok.   I have always been impressed with the ease and professionalism of the CBP at the airports where I enter.      Others seem to have had different experiences at times, so YMMV.   Missteps can be costly.  Then again, better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Bradb

On 1/19/2019 at 7:14 PM, smwash02 said:

Hi All,

I got mine mid October (insert date when it was first available)

will i I ever use it? Probably not.