Stratus 2S 400.00

I've done a fair amount of business with Mr Fox. He's not in the business of collecting stuff to have sit around. When he posts something, it's priced to sell and will sell quickly. If you want to negotiate, you gotta find some amateur who's selling because of buyers remorse, getting divorced, lost his job, or something. The pro's know how to price to sell.

2 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

I've done a fair amount of business with Mr Fox. He's not in the business of collecting stuff to have sit around. When he posts something, it's priced to sell and will sell quickly. If you want to negotiate, you gotta find some amateur who's selling because of buyers remorse, getting divorced, lost his job, or something. The pro's know how to price to sell.

Thanks Paul...… Hate to say it , but I sold the 440...… Really wanted to sell it to you.....

5 hours ago, FFpilotChris said:

Having owned a 1S, used a Scout then a 2S, and now owning a 3, I’m curious: why the 1S?

6 hours ago, FFpilotChris said:

@FFpilotChris There is a Stratus 1S that was just posted on 'Mooney Pilots' Facebook page, says make offer.  Are you that group?

5 hours ago, Culver LFA said:

@FFpilotChris There is a Stratus 1S that was just posted on 'Mooney Pilots' Facebook page, says make offer.  Are you that group?

That was me.  Same one as offered here in the classifieds.  Make an offer. 

• Like 1