Picture from protection cover (HIGH BOOST) needed ...

NicoN

A few days before we had the Problem with the master sw no more working.

At tthe same session my companion removed the portection cover from the High-Boost pump Switch - I do not know why and als re-assembled it.

Now, something is a Little bit different. Before, I remember I had two "Actions" possible for the Switch.

1. Rotate the cover by 90° and you can Switch ON the HIGH BOOST permanently.

2. With the protection cover flipped back, I can press the Switch slightly, the pumps runs for a Moment an the protection cover works like a spring to push the Switch back to off.

Now, the cover seems to be a Little more away from the rocker. It works, but there is something different.

Is there a Picture around, how the cover, the spring and the "washer" Need to be assembled correctly?

The cover is an option for the CB/switch...

Klixon Switches are part of the Sensata group of companies...

https://www.sensata.com/sites/default/files/a/sensata-20tc series-single phase rocker type actuator-datasheet_0.pdf

Unfortunately, I am unable to find the lift-up switch cover that goes over the switch...

Often the name of that cover is called a ‘switch guard’...

Unfortunately, my google skills are alive this morning...

Hope this link gets you step closer... :)

Best regards,

-a-