What's with posting videos of violating regs...?

gsxrpilot

I was climbing passes in the Rockies at and above 14K feet, but that was quite a few years ago.  Then again, I'm probably in better shape now than I was back then.  On the other hand I get wiped out by flying above 10K feet for any length of time.  I'm OK, but I don't move so quick when I get out the airplane.

I think at 19K feet i'd be unconscious if not stroking out.  

5 hours ago, midlifeflyer said:

One of the functions of the NTSB, separeate from accident investigation, is to act as an administrative court in FAA certificate actions. Basic process is, FAA says there's a violation, pilot appeals, trial takes place before a single NTSB Administrative Law Judge, full NTSB acts as a Court of Appeals, and then it goes into the federal court system.

Thanks, I never realized that.  I had imagined that adjudication was with a court-appointed official, I didn't realize the NTSB actually formally participates in that process.

• 2 weeks later...