Currency Training Sarasota - Venice Area

Flyboy201

Welcome aboard, other flyboy from Florida...

When you get a chance, add some data and a pic to your avatar...

We have a few people that have selected very similar screen names... don’t want to get confused. :)

We have a few CFIIs in the Florida area, stand by...

What type of currency are you looking for?getting back in the saddle after a decade or IPC?

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks for the welcome.

I actually live in Canada but have been frequenting the west coast for more than 35 years.

I have a 80 J based in Montreal.

With work, family and life competing with my free time to go flying, I have been doing less and less of the latter and I know that my skills need some work.

5 hours ago, Flyboy201 said:

Any suggestions would be appreciated for some general recurrency training in an M20J (would need to rent the aircraft as well) as I won't have mine with me in the Sarasota or Venice vicinity?

@mike_elliott would be your best bet, that is if he is not already all booked up.  He is based in the Tampa area.

34 minutes ago, kpaul said:

@mike_elliott would be your best bet, that is if he is not already all booked up.  He is based in the Tampa area.

I think there might be an E model on the line in Ocala, and there used to be a really clapped out old C in Punta Gorda. Other than that, I dont know anyone who has a Mooney available for training, and yea, I am booked with new Ultra transitions and a few others thru Feb. now, but thanks for the heads up Kevin!

Hey flyboy201, I am in Muskoka Ontario (not to far) by Mooney standards 

I also have a M20J. I fly about 120-130 hours a year in mine. 

I am heading to Fort Myers end of Jan and would also love to get up flying while I am in the warm 

weather. have to meet up some time when flying around home 

Jay