Medical during Shutdown

1 hour ago, midlifeflyer said:

That's where the problem lies. Medical certification is shut down. 

I’m waiting for something I was expecting from that branch in Dec. if certification is truly shut down, won’t this start to eat away at the airlines’ capacity?

37 minutes ago, exM20K said:

I’m waiting for something I was expecting from that branch in Dec. if certification is truly shut down, won’t this start to eat away at the airlines’ capacity?

It should not unless the AME needs to defer okaying a medical app.

21 minutes ago, RLCarter said:

I just received an email from FAAST about a seminar in Houston next month, like said on another post "government shutdown" basically translates to "No Pay Check" until it's resolved. 

I have been a FAAsteam lead rep for about 15 years, and have yet to receive a paycheck in spite of putting on a lot of seminars :)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, mike_elliott said:

I have been a FAAsteam lead rep for about 15 years, and have yet to receive a paycheck in spite of putting on a lot of seminars :)

You might want to talk to HR about that....... Didnt know it was a non-paying job

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, carusoam said:

Some things may be opening up...  CNBC story...

Farmer frustrated over shutdown as bills pile up and his loan is delayed

Some FAA, FDA, IRS, And FSA...

-a-

The poor farmer has these “poor” farmers to thank...

E2B8C660-35AB-4026-94B9-719FBF5A7799.jpeg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/18/blue-state-blues-shutdowns-are-different-when-republicans-fight-back/

Edited by m20kmooney

Hey Lucas, you’re still here?  :)

Use some discretion, Lucas...

Try not to drag me into the political disaster zone.

The CNBC story is about parts of the government that have opened to support business.  Including parts of the FAA.

Best regards,

-a-

28 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Hey Lucas, you’re still here?  :)

Use some discretion, Lucas...

Try not to drag me into the political disaster zone.

The CNBC story is about parts of the government that have opened to support business.  Including parts of the FAA.

Best regards,

-a-

Balancing things. Your CNBC story is one sided. 

And yes, I’m still here. Am I not allowed? Do I need your permission? You may not like that but no apologies. 

Edited by m20kmooney