Leather Bomber Jacket Type B15 - Size XL from Sporty's. $100 inc ship.

Made in the USA leather Bomber jacket Type B15, Spec #94-3888 from Sporty's Pilot Shop.  The shell is Cow Calf, Trim is 100% wool, manufactured by: Dean's Crew, and it's a size XL.  The interior zippered removable lining is *missing*.   It has an inside pocket on the right side.   The jacket is in excellent condition with no frays around the bottom and no tears.  I'm selling it for my Step-Dad (former M20J owner), who wore it only a few times, but isn't the type of guy that wears leather in public.  The jacket is fairly heavy.  Price of $100 includes FedEx economy air shipping to inside the Continental USA.  Again, it's missing the inside removable zippered liner. He can't find it.  Thx.

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359 (1).JPG

IMG_2360 (1).jpg

IMG_2361.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jezzie said:

will you ship to Canada? I live in Edmonton

I’m very sorry jezzie, I can only ship in the continental USA.  A few years ago I sent a small package to Canada and it cost over $50 for half the weight of the jacket.  A small box to Colombia with chocolates inside & a few gifts cost over $50 last year.  I’m not sure why packages cost so much to ship out of the country.   It’s ridiculous.