NEW Whelen LED Lights

I have the following Whelen LED lights in stock ready to ship. Shipping is $15 and will come via trackable USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate box. If you order a few of these lights (so it won't fit in a medium flat rate box) or are international, expect extra. Here is what I currently have in stock and I have already sold two PAR36 lights before I even listed these. Each light comes with a 30 day money back guarantee from my business. I prefer PayPal for payment but can take Visa or Mastercard too. Email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com to arrange your order.

image.png.5115dda2d7c199c7c3409fda661d28d6.png

IMG_6922 1.jpg

IMG_6931 1.jpg

IMG_6940 1.jpg

IMG_6944 1.jpg

IMG_6948 1.jpg

I’m working on getting four more 14V PAR36 Parmetheus Plus lights. Some more 28V PAR36 too.

Finally, I’m working on getting some PAR46 for you nose mounted guys and gals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the PAR 46 last generation lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I will soon have ten more lights in stock. Same price, all PAR36. I'm still working on PAR46 lights.

Four (4) 14V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Landing Lights - $1 99.99 each plus $15 S&H

Four (4) 28V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Taxi Lights - $199.99 each plus $15 S&H

Two (2) 28V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Landing Lights - $199.99 each plus $15 S&H

Email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com so I can generate you an invoice for their arrival. I'll accept payment only when they come in stock but if you request one and accept the invoice, I expect you to pay. These are going quick and I don't like blocking out the next person if they really want it.

I also now have a Whelen 28V Red LED Beacon Light - Part number 01-0771080-15. It has a 3.75" base and it is configured to replace an old Grimes beacon light on the bottom of an aircraft. There is a hole drilled in the lens to drain moisture. I"m not sure if it fancies you slick flying Mooney pilots but to us Beech folk, it is of interest :). Price is $599.99 plus $20 S&H. Retails on Spruce for $659.00  

IMG_7147 1.jpg

IMG_7145 1.jpg

Lights are in stock! Here they are:

Four (4) 14V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Landing Lights - $1 99.99 each plus $15 S&H

Four (4) 28V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Taxi Lights - $199.99 each plus $15 S&H

Two (2) 28V Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR36 Landing Lights - $199.99 each plus $15 S&H

One (1) 28V Whelen Red LED Beacon Light - Part number 01-0771080-15. - $599.99 plus $20 S&H.

Email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com to arrange your order.

IMG_7150 1.jpg

IMG_7151 1.jpg

IMG_7153 1.jpg

IMG_7152 1.jpg

IMG_7149 1.jpg

Chris,

If your C has the original landing light in the cowl... PAR46...

If it has been modified it may be a PAR36... Some cowls have a pair of lights in them... the oil cooler gets moved inside...

If you have lights in the wing’s leading edge... they are PAR36.

Best regards,

-a-

2 minutes ago, FFpilotChris said:

I will look tomorrow.   I think it has no modifications and the lights are not in the wings, they are outside.  

I updated how I meant that to be read.... wing’s leading edge.   :)

Some Mooneys have this update... it was better for bulb life back in the day... and gave more options... two landing lights and two taxi lights....

With OSU’s pricing it would be great to have one of each.

Best regards,

-a-

19 hours ago, carusoam said:

I updated how I meant that to be read.... wing’s leading edge.   :)

Some Mooneys have this update... it was better for bulb life back in the day... and gave more options... two landing lights and two taxi lights....

With OSU’s pricing it would be great to have one of each.

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks -a- I just sent him an email. These might not be the correct sizes.

• Like 1

These lights are perfect if you have mid-wing mounted landing and taxi lights. If you’re looking for 14v taxi lights I can get them for $206 but only as an add on to the aforementioned stock.

I’m working on PAR46 lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have the following NEW Whelen LED lights in stock. You can visit my website at www.gallagheraviationllc.com or you can email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com to arrange your order. I expect additional stock in a few weeks.
1x Whelen Parmetheus Plus 14V Landing Light - P36P1L - $199.99 each
1x Whelen Parmetheus Plus 288V Landing Light - P36P2L - $199.99 each
3x Whelen Parmetheus Plus 28V Taxi Light - P36P2T - $199.99 each
4x Whelen 14V 7188800 Recognition Lights - $249.99
1x Whelen 28V 7108015 Beacon Light - $599.99

I got one more 28V landing light in stock. If you want to convert your wing mounted lights this is the best opportunity on the market! You will save over $100 to convert to some of the best products out there. Email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com.

James

Good evening!

I have one NEW Whelen 28V LED beacon light. Model number 7108000, part number 01-0771080-00. Shipping is $20 and will ship via USPS Priority Mail, insured, and trackable. Light comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. With the correct adapter plate and gasket, this light can be flush mounted to the fuselage of your aircraft. See video for an email of the light in action with a flush mounted adapter plate.

Contact me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com to arrange your order.

IMG_6798 1.jpg

IMG_6800 1.jpg