Hangarage in Florida

unicom

Hi everyone,

I am taking my aircraft to the US in spring and need a place in a hangar from May 12th till beginning of July. That is nearly 2 months during which time I will be back in France. Is there any chance someone would be aware of some hangar space I could use for a reasonable cost ? I am thinking of flying back to France from Sanford, Orlando or Miami. 

Any help more than welcome. Thanks in advance,

Philippe

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, unicom said:

Hi everyone,

I am taking my aircraft to the US in spring and need a place in a hangar from May 12th till beginning of July. That is nearly 2 months during which time I will be back in France. Is there any chance someone would be aware of some hangar space I could use for a reasonable cost ? I am thinking of flying back to France from Sanford, Orlando or Miami. 

Any help more than welcome. Thanks in advance,

Philippe

If you are going to be in Orlando, look up Orlando Apopka Airport (X04).  It is an airport condominium community and there are about a half dozen people that rent out space in their hangar/home.  Plus fuel is pretty cheap. Use the contact info on their site and someone will help you out.

http://apopkahangars.com