Orlando

Bartman

Considering an adventure from Kentucky to Orlando this weekend for the Citrus Bowl.  If weather cooperates we plan on flying and can go either Saturday or Sunday, but if it’s raining I’m not going to sit in the rain and I don’t have to go at all because my big ass TV works really good and it’s close to the beer.  Anyway, we have been into KISM a couple of times and Signature treated us well and it’s close to the theme parks too. We haven’t booked the room yet but plenty available and thinking about using KORL and Sheltair this time just for something different. I know Orlando Executive  is closer to Camping World Stadium, but we really liked the Marriott Orlando World and it’s right by Gateway.  Might even head to KEYW for a day or two if the Cats win :)  Go BBN !

Any thoughts on Executive over Gateway ?

12 hours ago, Browncbr1 said:

AT KISM, on the other side of the runway from signature is a proper CB FBO.  Sometimes, the lady, depending on what day you arrive, will kick your ass on the way out the door but they don’t charge you hardly anything.   

They have new owners now.  We just returned a couple weeks ago.  Ask for Curtis the Line Manager or email him at FBO@kissimmeejetcenter.com and he will make sure you are treated right.  This email goes straight to him and the lady never sees it.  

• Like 1