Mooney Zoom at 57AZ

KLRDMD

Just got back to our Airbnb in Flagstaff. We had a wonderful time today starting with lunch in Sedona and then a quick visit to Ken's @KLRDMD place in Lo Cholla.  Ken was waiting for us when we landed and gave us the grand tour. We drove around the whole airpark and then out to his new place. They haven't even unpacked yet, but wow, what a great place. It was nice to meet the whole family and see the house. I know @carusoam is waiting for pictures... we just got in the Mooney and flew out to see it. :D

I'm sold, I gotta start putting the hard sell on the wife. It won't be easy getting her out of Texas. But what a great little fly-in community. Very reasonably priced for nice large pieces of land and a private air strip.

Thanks again for the tour!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mooney in Oz said:

Sometimes the quick visits turn out to be the best.

Agreed, right after the AMPA PSP and staying at John Hillard's air BnB in Mount beauty, we flew back to Sydney and stayed a couple of days with a long time friend, who wants us to buy a place in Kirrbilli, but this is above my pay grade

MVIMG_20181104_194122-EFFECTS.jpg

• Like 3