Aero Comfort Interior

Reddaero

I just retrieved my 252 from Aero Comfort in San Antonio. Hector and crew did an amazing job and were great to work with. The original 1986 interior was definitely showing its age. The project took just over two weeks and came in on time and price. Hector sent almost daily emails informing me of the progress. My wife picked the colours and the design. I don’t think it could of turned out any better. I think the interior is better than that in the new Mooneys. The quality of workmanship is outstanding. I highly recommend Aero Comfort to anyone who wants to have their aircraft’s interior made better than new.

Steve Stansel

N252VA

KCXWIMG_0533.jpgIMG_0536.jpgIMG_0539.jpgIMG_4175.jpgIMG_4181.jpgIMG_4178.jpgIMG_4179.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 15

Just now, Reddaero said:

Hey Bryan. I was at my hangar for a good while today. Thought you might show up so I could show it off. It looks a lot better in person and the new leather smell is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t wait; looks amazing. I *almost* came out today.

man, that looks crazy good.  I know several people have had their interiors done there.  Does anyone have pics of an interior that is 3-5 years old?  I'd love to see how it holds up.

11a7ac67e35cb07e92f553e55864011c.jpg25b0b8f0450f074b3717c518a125a8f4.jpg

Mine was installed in 2013 and still looks new after 500 hrs of flight time. I’ve personally pulled the interior out three times now for avionics upgrades and an annual and can attest to the quality of the side panels seats and everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4