100 low lead prices

nels

We had a Mooney fly-in at the Central Jersey Airport.... (a couple of years back)

It is usually the lowest cost fuel in the area, and the pizza and pasta are pretty good too... :)

Apparently, the airport management finds having low cost fuel supports his business and his customers...

Lance, I need to work on my picture editing skills... it took a few tries to circle the data.

Best regards,

-a-

15 minutes ago, Browncbr1 said:

100LL is starting to drop in East TN.    TYS just went from 5.20 to 4.77... MNV went from 4.25 to 3.50.  More fields will be dropping in the next week or two. 

I end up at TYS quite a bit, I am just lucky that when I do it is in the company kerosene burner with the Aircard to purchase the fuel.  My home field is still $3.89 for 100LL, but I get $.25 discount for basing there.

I can remember 100LL was generally speaking about $1.00 more than 93 Octane Premium in the 80's and 90's.  Is it fair to say there is less general aviation interest, lowering the usage, thus changing the refining priority?  I see such a decrease in South Louisiana in GA its concerning.  Airports that had several aircraft on the ramp are now down to few.  Hope GA picks up in this area......  

Rick

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Releew said:

I can remember 100LL was generally speaking about $1.00 more than 93 Octane Premium in the 80's and 90's.  Is it fair to say there is less general aviation interest, lowering the usage, thus changing the refining priority?  I see such a decrease in South Louisiana in GA its concerning.  Airports that had several aircraft on the ramp are now down to few.  Hope GA picks up in this area......  

Rick

The price difference hasn’t changed. Small airports are selling 100ll for around $5/gal and premium gas is running around $3.90/gal. 

-Robert