Looking for a solid M20 E/F or J

GeorgePerry

Helping a buddy (USAF BGEN) find a plane.  An E/F or J is perfect for his mission.  He plans to own the plane for 2-3 years so he wants a plane that's mechanically sorted.  No leaks or other known expensive repairs that need to be performed.  Doesn't have to be a beautiful example, just sorted and reliable.  Must be IFR with an autopilot, nice to have a G430W etc.  If you're interested in selling he's ready to buy.  Please contact me.

George Perry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a 66 M20E Super 21 with some decent mods.  I am upgrading to a J.  I bought the E last May and use it to commute daily from KVNC to KOPF.  Nice plane, I just got my annual bonus and the J would save me 15-20 minutes each way.  Here's a link from when I bought it last year and what I have done so far:

Annual May 2018 

new electric fuel pump
new fuel and oil lines
2 new magnetos
Sarasota avionics went through the Kings and resealed the cowl.
All log books.  I am the third owner (1 year for me)
PJ's air service (phil jimenez) does the maintenance.

What is your asking price?

17 minutes ago, graybob1 said:

I have a 66 M20E Super 21 with some decent mods.  I am upgrading to a J.  I bought the E last May and use it to commute daily from KVNC to KOPF.  Nice plane, I just got my annual bonus and the J would save me 15-20 minutes each way.  Here's a link from when I bought it last year and what I have done so far:

Annual May 2018 

new electric fuel pump
new fuel and oil lines
2 new magnetos
Sarasota avionics went through the Kings and resealed the cowl.
All log books.  I am the third owner (1 year for me)
PJ's air service (phil jimenez) does the maintenance.

If you are still looking, Performance just listed my 1992 M20J MSE.  I fly her 100-150 hours per year and defer no maintenance.  She's an IFR machine, ready to go.  My mission is changing so I'm looking for Turbo and FIKI.  Take a look on Controller and let me know if you have questions.

N44ZT

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

George....I have a '78 J hangared in Charleston, SC FOR SALE:

Will be sold with Fresh Sept 2019 Annual - 4555-TTAF, 734-SMOH by MATTITUCK, 734-SNEW 3-Blade Prop, Garmin 530W/340/345, ADS-B, Flightstream 210, EDM-830 flat screen engine monitor, Bendix/King KCS-55 HSI & KFC-200 A/P, Garmin FLIGHT STREAM 210, Great P&I! PRICE REDUCED! $109,900. Complete specs and photos at www.flyawayaircraft.com. Tel 864.398.3798, sales@flyawayaircraft.com. Thanks - Kevin

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2019 at 10:17 PM, Glenn said:

Mike,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Seeing that I will be 71 next month, it might be time to let it go.  I will be happy to PM  with

an interested party.

Glenn

1822851034_iPhonePix092.thumb.JPG.793b8fa6fcc3f6c5e70f69ec83f15458.JPG

iPhone Pix 290.JPG

Glenn , How did you log the Beech yokes ??  I love them