CFII in Las Vegas area?

9 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Does anyone know Janet Denton?

When I was looking for a transition pilot her name came up as highly recommended.   I think I traded emails with her a few times and maybe talked to her on the phone once or twice.   Plans changed significantly and I wound up never meeting her, but what interaction I had was very good.   At the time she had an M20J, so definitely pertinent.

1 hour ago, thinwing said:

I've really been bugging Charles about getting his IR.....somebody must know a CFII that can schedule a week solid with him in Las Vegas or Phoenix during Jan or feb when !His weather is basically unflyable during those months in BumF##k Egypt!

FWIW, because the flying weather is stellar here and there is always a ton of training going on, CFIs get booked pretty solid and can be hard to find.   I wasn't happy with my CFII and tried to find a replacement but couldn't.   Even harder is scheduling a DPE around here.   Expect delays.

1 hour ago, thinwing said:

I've really been bugging Charles about getting his IR.....somebody must know a CFII that can schedule a week solid with him in Las Vegas or Phoenix during Jan or feb when !His weather is basically unflyable during those months in BumF##k Egypt!

I'm happy to help in Arizona when I can but I have a day job that keeps me pretty busy so my time is limited :(

KLRDMD, it’s not like your job is saving lives or anything...:)

I’m trying to plan the last week in January or first in February. Hopefully that could give a instructor lead time. 2.5 hours in the morning 2.5 hours in the afternoon all week. Elite has a sim I’ll use. I have calls in to two other instructors. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

KLRDMD, it’s not like your job is saving lives or anything...:)

I’m trying to plan the last week in January or first in February. Hopefully that could give a instructor lead time. 2.5 hours in the morning 2.5 hours in the afternoon all week. Elite has a sim I’ll use. I have calls in to two other instructors. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try again...Hey C ...time to apologize...ask how Sharina feels about that....no prob friend we sometimes just say what we think sounds right even if we're full of it..The thing is my mooneyspace buds...C is a good guy as I can attest...Ken....just blow that comment off and say hello to my old mentor Stanley Malamed.....

18 hours ago, thinwing said:

Try again...Hey C ...time to apologize...ask how Sharina feels about that....no prob friend we sometimes just say what we think sounds right even if we're full of it..The thing is my mooneyspace buds...C is a good guy as I can attest...Ken....just blow that comment off and say hello to my old mentor Stanley Malamed.....

I'll be teaching with Stanley January 24 and 27 and again February 21 - all in Vegas.