1963 M20C 1/3rd Share in Houston (KIWS) - $12K

Jburroughs12

Hello Mooneyspace,

My wife and I don't have much time to fly anymore with work and travel getting in the way and are looking to sell our 1/3rd share in our M20C.  

N6871U went through a comprehensive annual in June and has been flying great since.  Erik and Josh my partners are very easy to work with and very rarely run into any scheduling conflicts.  

We purchased the plane from Carr Burgoyne (active member here on Mooneyspace and can provide a reference) who kept it hangared at Hooks in northwest Houston; we moved the plane to West Houston about a year ago and it's been great with their pull service and full-service fueling with no extra fee.  

Here are the particulars:

• 1963 Mooney M20C
  • Newer tan leather interior 8.5/10
  • One Piece windshield
  • 750 SMOH
  • 2 blade Hartzell
  • Serviceable paint 6.5/10
  • 9.5 GPH
  • 135 KTS
  • $200 monthly dues to cover hangar and plane fund
  • $70/hour wet

As many of you know you can't fly faster or less expensive than in a Mooney.  This is a great little flyer with plenty of life left in her for a good price with some excellent partners.  

Feel free to reach out at any time and one of us would be more than happy to take you up in 6871U and answer any questions you may have. Email or call/text are the best way to reach out.

Thanks,

Joe

Jburroughs12@gmail.com

IMG_2722.thumb.jpeg.3593dabf37ac491e13013211191692c3.jpegIMG_2719.thumb.jpeg.2029d6de6f0ecc5570d5537168509225.jpegIMG_2727.thumb.jpeg.104e76e856e908c275d4c3eb9f16223e.jpeg

IMG_1246.thumb.JPG.7625c182190c0a957a520ecfc5e12f20.JPG

My apologies, I don't know how to rotate the last picture.

• Like 3

$12K for a third of that aircraft doesn't seem that bad. It's a really good thing is the deal brings you some partners.  From my experience I think 3 is a good number of a n airplane partnership.  Maximize utility while minimizing expenses.  Always helps if one is IFR and another isn't.  Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steingar said:

$12K for a third of that aircraft doesn't seem that bad. It's a really good thing is the deal brings you some partners.  From my experience I think 3 is a good number of a n airplane partnership.  Maximize utility while minimizing expenses.  Always helps if one is IFR and another isn't.  Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kind words.  One of the partners is IFR certified and has flown the plane IFR a number of times.  They are really good guys to be in a partnership with.

• Like 1