Crossed parhs

Mcstealth

Thanks David! Don't tell my wife Alice I was eating the delicious bacon wrapped fillet and I won't blow your cover :) Great to meet you

I met one of our on Friday. [mention=11242]mike_elliott[/mention] was in Kerrville with new plane owners from Alabama. They came into the Steak House with conspicuous monagramms on their lapels. 
Nice guy no matter what everyone says about him.  

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, bonal said:

So Mr. McStealth I was just wondering when you were going to stop standing on the edge of the pool and take a head first plunge into the Looney, I mean Mooney bin and join the rest of us nuts.

;)

Well. My profession  of choice has so far thwarted my attempts at ownership I am sorry to say.  :(:(

I live vicariously through you guys, so thank you. 

10 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Well. My profession  of choice has so far thwarted my attempts at ownership I am sorry to say.  :(:(

I live vicariously through you guys, so thank you. 

Mooney has this in the customer delivery hangar, Ill bet your dad could tell stories about it. Who knows, you might be able to get it for cheap :)

MVIMG_20181214_100555.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, N803RM said:

I thought this plane was in Florida and looking poorly. Is Mooney going to resurrect it, or put it in the Mooney Museum if it ever gets built?

Looks great not though.

I think you are thinking of the plane Coy Jacobs mocked up with some fake turbines and had at SNF a couple of times. I dont believe this prototype ever left Mooney's custody, but I could be am wrong.

Something very similar was in the grass at KLAL/SnF...

But greatly faded paint, and oxidized canopy...

If they are the same bird, somebody has been doing some excellent restoration work!

What made the USAF choose the slingsby over this fine aircraft?

This plane would get even nicer with the Acclaim’s 310hp power plant, updated with an inverted oil system of course...

Parker snagged some pics a few years ago...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1