Rumors on GFC 500?

thomas1142

1 hour ago, thomas1142 said:

Anybody heard any rumors on GFC 500 certification for our Mooneys? Doesn’t seem that it will happen till next year.

They are working on my K and are very close. They had to modify the roll axis and electric pitch trim integrations. They knocked out the pitch trim item and I’m not sure about the roll axis status but it looks like it will all be wrapped up within a few weeks. 

They really care about this being an A+ product for the Mooneys, I’m looking forward to it and I’m pretty confident that it will be a great AP!  

• Like 2

I was told by my avionics shop that Garmin will be raising their prices at the start of the new year. The G5 and the GFC 500 was on the list, I was hoping to make my buys before the increase.

Given the recent Aspen announcement and TT soon to be available... I predict they will have to have substantial rebate specials in the future. Or maybe you want to reconsider.