Bayern Speed

ISO main gear shock link PN 520010-1

Need one main gear shock link for my 1975 F. Mooney has three new in stock for ~$1400 each, not real interested at that price.

LASAR has 16 week lead time for their PMA part, ~$575, although I might get lucky and a new one will get returned unused. Anybody have a serviceable used one or a new one that you ended up not needing? 

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

16 weeks? They told me back in July that they had an order for a bunch that was going to be fulfilled in December..something must have changed.

I got a nice set from Alan. Hopefully he has more

Texas Air Salvage showing complete gear assembly for an F at a reasonable price. Not sure if they'll part it out, though.

If the J uses the same part I might be convinced to let one go, but I can't get to it until next week.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

So far no luck finding a shock link new or used unless I buy from Mooney for 3x price. There are a few used complete gear assemblies out there. Don't know if the link is serviceable without disassembly. Sending my old link to LASAR so they can take a look. Maybe it will be within limits.

I believe I have 2 of these. You ‘re wanting the part that the shock disks go on, correct? I can post some photos tonight. 

Thanks,

David

1 minute ago, Sabremech said:

I believe I have 2 of these. You ‘re wanting the part that the shock disks go on, correct? I can post some photos tonight. 

Thanks,

David

That is correct. I can post a pic as well of the old one. Thanks!

Just now, Bayern Speed said:

That is correct. I can post a pic as well of the old one. Thanks!

Ok, I do have 2 of these. I’ll pull them apart and send you some pictures. 

David