new bearings every annual

BettyFord

The Cleveland guys at Oshkosh will give you an earful about those new seals.  From what I remember they were pricier than I wanted to spend.  

But, then again, I'm a cheap ass with an old paint job and my wife isn't a high-paid lawyer...  :)  (It was nice meeting you guys at Friar Tucks, by the way.  I can't wait for July to get here.)

In my IPC copy, section 32-40-00 has the following note for the main wheel grease seals: "Use new P/N 154-12000 Grease Seal (2 QTY)."  A felt seal is still shown for the nose wheel.

I got my IPC from Mooney mid-summer when I purchased the '94 J. I don't know what revision it is: Mooney now just adds comments to the pdf file to indicate changes, so it's really hard to know if you have the latest version.

I've attached the Parker-Hannifin (Cleveland) document for the seals. Spruce has them: https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/lgpages/clevmoldedgreaseseal.php?clickkey=5623667

Skip

PRM95-Molded-Bearing-Seal-6-inch.pdf