Top Stitch Aviation Upholstery

• 4 years later...

I’m mark Zito, I’ve been in the vehicle upholstery business for 45 years. Aviation is my specialty, I insure all materials used are certified and delivered with a signed document with all test results for materials used. I’m a little older and a little slower but the quality of my work is without question. From custom seats and foam, carpet, headliners and sidewalls. All leather or combination of cloth and leather. Full warranty and plenty of experience. 
thanks for reading my post. Be safe and blue skies. 

4 minutes ago, MarkZ said:

I’m mark Zito, I’ve been in the vehicle upholstery business for 45 years. Aviation is my specialty, I insure all materials used are certified and delivered with a signed document with all test results for materials used. I’m a little older and a little slower but the quality of my work is without question. From custom seats and foam, carpet, headliners and sidewalls. All leather or combination of cloth and leather. Full warranty and plenty of experience. 
thanks for reading my post. Be safe and blue skies. 

I even did a space capsule for the Johnson Space center in 2017

There's a pretty good shop up at CXO - https://www.aviationxai.com/ . I have a friend who had them do some yoke and glareshield work and it was very well done. 

Of course, shameless plug for AeroComfort at SAT, which is not much of a flight from Houston. They're definitely the market leaders, but think you have to book out a year in advance right now. You can take a look at my seats (pic below) for a sample of their craftmanship.

image.jpeg.486350cf49d006e95fe64622069a5a09.jpegimage.jpeg.1f0ff0544babaf0fe0a05ccc7ed43fd6.jpeg