Any M20's @ KTKI or nearby?

christothes

I've been lurking for a while with the intent to learn more about flying and owning an M20E-J model - but I've never gotten to see one up close. Is there anyone based out of McKinney/ Addison/ Plano that would be willing to give me a tour of their airplane and answer some questions? 

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

1 hour ago, christothes said:

I've been lurking for a while with the intent to learn more about flying and owning an M20E-J model - but I've never gotten to see one up close. Is there anyone based out of McKinney/ Addison/ Plano that would be willing to give me a tour of their airplane and answer some questions? 

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

Chris, I am hangered at Dallas Executive. On the opposite side of Dallas, but not too far. I have a K model I will be glad to show you, etc. if you can't find anyone closer.

Don 214 207-6744

On 12/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, 2eskies said:

Chris, I've got a 67F at Aero Country (T31) that I'd be happy to show you. I'll send you a PM...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm at AeroCounty a fair amount, lots of friends there.  Where is your hanger?

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

I've also got a really good friend at AeroCountry. He lives in one of the new townhomes on the SE corner of the field.

AeroCountry East is a really cool condo complex.  I would love to live there. 

Dan