Suggestion that might help us get to know each other better

0TreeLemur

Howdy,

When I click on a users' icon, I see their personal page.    On that page, two tabs "Activity" and "Albums" show.   However, when I click on my personal page, I see a tab called "About Me".   Why can one user not see another user's "About Me" page?   Am I missing something, is there a way presently to see other user's "About Me" page?   If not, there should be because it will might help us learn about each other, background, interests, etc.  I suggest that when you click on another user's icon, three tabs should appear "Activity" "Albums" and "About".

No reply expected, do with what you will.

Thanks,

Fred

2 minutes ago, bdash said:

The "About Me" tab appears to only show up on a user's profile if they've filled it in. I can see yours just fine. You should be able to see mine too (admittedly not very interesting).

Thanks- I guess I had the misfortune of selecting several people who had not entered anything there.   It would be GREAT if MS members would make it a point to at least put something there about themselves...  B)  Is this info visible to people who aren't logged in?   Maybe that would be one requirement?

23 hours ago, Fred_2O said:

Thanks- I guess I had the misfortune of selecting several people who had not entered anything there.   It would be GREAT if MS members would make it a point to at least put something there about themselves...  B)  Is this info visible to people who aren't logged in?   Maybe that would be one requirement?

There used to be a "Signature" block, where I added a tiny little signature to my posts. Now that I want to add a map as you did, I can't find how to attach it . . . My map is ready, but how do I find where to put it on my profile????

10 minutes ago, carusoam said:

The signature block still exists... for iPad users...

The mobile phone version of the software has a few things that got left off the screen.

Best regards,

-a-

I've looked on my phone, tablet, desktop at work and desktop at home. No joy . . . . Do I need to dig my old ipad mini out of the closet, charge it and see if it will still run to do this?

Where does the Signature block appear on your Profile page? Mine is invisible and therefore unchangeable.

Edited by Hank